Your shopping cart is empty!
Account & My Orders
1. What is My Account?
>> We have made it easy for you to view and update your account and orders any time through "My Account" after you sign in to your account. With "My Account" on Citikom.my you can
1. Manage/edit all your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
2. Change your password
3. Track the status of your orders
4. See your Wishlist
5. Create Customer Care tickets for your orders and other queries
2. How do I know my order has been confirmed?
>>Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed immediately. Citikom.my will send a confirmation mail for your order, to the email address associated with your Citikom.my account. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID for your reference with our customer service team, a listing of the item/s you have ordered and an expected time of delivery. In case of Cash on delivery orders, you will receive a confirmation email from our Citikom.my.
3. Is it possible to order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
>>Unfortunately, we do not have these products available for sale currently.
Shopping and Payment
4. Is it necessary to have a Citikom.my account to shop?
>>While it is not necessary to have a Citikom.my account to shop and purchase items, it is certainly recommended to have one. You can shop by providing just your email ID.
5. How do I make a payment for a Citikom.my purchase?
>>Citikom.my offers multiple methods to make payments for your order: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Bank Transfer and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Citikom.my and our trusted payment gateways (MOLPay) use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
6. What is Cash on Delivery?
>>Cash-on-Delivery (COD) is an alternate method of purchasing from us. In the COD payment terms or COD service, you pay at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance. Please note that the courier person will give you the parcel only after he receives the cash payment. You cannot open the parcel before payment. In case of any concerns after opening the parcel, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Are there any charges for a COD or Cash in Advance purchase?
>>There may be COD charges per product which will be communicated to you when you transact on Citikom.my. Placing a Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order All the products are valid for order by Cash-on-Delivery, except for those where it is specifically written in the description “Cash on delivery is not available“. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
8. How do I pay using a Credit/Debit card and is it safe?
accept all VISA, MasterCard both Malaysia and International. Customers will
need to key in their 16-digit Credit/Debit Card number and the 3 digit CVV Code
(Card Verification Value - found on the back of the card) and complete the
All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Citikom.my and our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
9. How do I check the status of my orders?
can review the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending
or fulfilled, that you have placed with Citikom.my To check the status of your
pending orders, click on the “Sign In” link in the top right of any page on our
store and Sign In to your account. This will take you to your Account page,
where you can click on the “My Orders” link to view the status of all orders.
To view the status of a specific order, click on the “Order Number”. After your order is shipped out from the seller, we will send you a mail with the shipping details.
10. What do the different order status mean?
· Processing: We have received authorization from the payment gateway and are processing your order.
· Shipped: Your order has been shipped out of the seller’s warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location.
· Complete: Your order has been delivered at your specified delivery location.
· Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
11. When and how can I cancel an order?
>>You cannot cancel your order once placed.
Packaging, Shipping and Delivery
12. How are items packaged?
>>All items are carefully packaged at the seller’s warehouses - as to avoid any form of damage. We ensure the package is water proof with plastic wrap.
13. What are the delivery charges?
>>The shipping charges are mentioned on individual products and may differ by the location of delivery of the products. Shipping on some items may differ depending on the nature of the product. The shipping charges will be displayed on your checkout page before you make the payment.
14. What is the estimated delivery time?
>>The estimated time of delivery is within 10 working days for orders. All orders get shipped within 5 working days from the warehouse.
15. How will the delivery be done?
1. We process all deliveries through reputed courier companies.
2. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
16. Does Citikom.my deliver internationally?
>>No, not currently.
17. How can I track the delivery of my order?
>>All Citikom.my items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on Citikom.my and also on the respective websites of our courier partners. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order. You can also see the tracking number in your order history panel in your account when you login.
Cancellations & Returns
18. How do I get a defective item, ordered on Citikom.my, replaced?
>>We have easy return policy so that you can buy our products at ease and without stress. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 7 days from the date of delivery, and we will try to resolve your refund request. In case of damaged products, please send us a photo of the damaged product within 24 hours of receipt of the product. The return shipping to seller for the product will be borne by the seller if the seller is at fault. See more details about our returns and refund policies here: Shipping and Return Policy
19. Contact Us
>>Couldn't find the information you needed? Please contact us at email@example.com